Orange Coast Database Associates
P.O. Box 6142
Laguna Niguel, CA 92607
800-355-9855 (Toll free)
|Accelerated training for working professionals
Orange Coast Database Associates, Inc.
Course Catalog (All Modalities)
|Item ID||Course Title and Description||Price||Per||Length|
|PRJ180||Project Management Fundamentals||195.00||Student||6.0 hrs|
| ||This course teaches the fundamentals of project management. You will be better prepared to initiate a project in your organization and position it for success. It is also an excellent precursor to the Microsoft project courses. In this course, you will identify effective project management practices and their related processes. You will examine the elements of sound project management and apply the generally recognized practices to successfully manage projects.|| |
|Session 1||Project Planning|| |
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with Project Management - Describe a Project, Describe the Project Management Life Cycle, Identify the Role of a Project Manager.
- Lesson 2: Initiating a Project - Determine the Scope of a Project, Identify the Skills for a Project Team, Identify the Risks to a Project.
- Lesson 3: Planning for Time and Cost - Create a Work Breakdown Structure, Sequence the Activities, Create a Project Schedule, Determine Project Costs
|Session 2||Project Management|| |
- Lesson 4: Planning for Project Risks, Communication, and Change Control - Analyze the Risks to a Project, Create a Communication Plan, Plan for Change Control
- Lesson 5: Managing a Project - Begin Project Work, Execute the Project Plan, Track Project Progress, Report Performance, Implement Change Control
- Lesson 6: Executing the Project Closeout Phase - Close a Project, Create a Final Report